Wednesday, September 15, 2010

eww

You know what's killed for me? Sex. The concept of it. It's like, whenever someone mentions it, I cringe. I wish I didn't. I wish I didn't feel all hush hush about it.

I mean, it's not disgusting. It shouldn't be. It should the most intimate and beautiful way of showing love to your spouse. But most of the time, it isn't.

It's abuse to venerable girls (mostly girls, but sometimes guys).

It's splattered all across the Internet.

It's paid for - by lonely people for one night (or more) - by the hour.

It's showed off in movies by actors.


It's not treated as special as it should be. And it sucks to me. Because I have a bad connotation toward it. The only happy thought I have toward it every day is my parents. I love that they have and had sex. They might kill me if they read this... I don't know... (lol)

But I love how much they love each other even now after seven kids and YEARS!! (i think about 25) of marriage. They give sex a good name. Thank you mum and dad. You guys are an awesome couple!

3 comments:

  1. i reckon ewww! mum and dad... make sure they dont read this. blehhhh

    i agree on everything you said about how its been killed by the media and society right. so no what it should be.

    also, did i mention yuck? eurrgghhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the heading sums it up nicely...EWWWWW!!!

    Lol!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of people get grossed out by parents having sex, but i think its a good thing. It gives me hope that one day I'm still going to be madly in love with my husband and him me and we can keep on giving sex a good name.

    ReplyDelete