I got an award.
The Blog Award.
Someone awesome reads my blog an thought I was Blog-Award-Worthy. I have to say seven things about myself. Then pass it on to another who I think deserves it. Here it goes...
1. I used to be really reluctant to accept things from people with no paybacks. I felt like I owed them SOMETHING. But I'd usually have nothing to give back so I didn't want to accept charity. But then I thought about all the times where I just wished another person would just shut up and accept something I gave them with no strings attached. So now, I try harder to accept things - it's still hard for me though. Working progress.
2. I smile at church when I'm totally soaked in God's presence. I love that feeling. It's joy I can never find on the Internet or in people. It's awesome.
3. My favourite subject is math. It's the one I try most at. I get really happy during the one hour we have math at school. It's the only subject that I like to do homework for. It's the only subject where I really like helping people understand. It's the most comfortable class for me.
4. I hate losing or being wrong. I almost always nearly cry.
5. I make it a point to smile to strangers. I read a story about how someone comitted suicide and wouldn't have if he'd just recieve a smile.
6. I think too much about useless things.
7. I like funny jokes. They make me happy.
I award it to...
He's my brother and he's smart. I like reading what he has to say. I almost always agree with him. Click the link. Click it. Now.