Monday, September 6, 2010

umm.... hmm... yeah.....

I haven't posted a blog in eons. I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not a blog is too personal and not for public parading or if it's too bland that my readers (my brother....) aren't interested because I didn't put enough of myself in it.

I've written like, three blogs without publishing them.... :/

It's like me in real life. I'm too much a hermit most of the time becasue I don't know how much of myself to put out there so I don't at all. Then other times I say or do too much..... which leads to me back to doing and saying nothing at all.

I also have a lot of txts in my 'drafts' folder that I never sent...
hmm...yes.



(was this too much?) ..... lol

1 comment:

  1. You ain't a hermit.

    I am a hermit and you are far from it.

    ReplyDelete