Thursday, December 9, 2010

Every Rose Has It's Thorn...

...Just like every night has it dawn.
Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.
Every rose has it's thorn.

So this song has been stuck in my head for DAYS. And everytime I'm on facebook I start to write the lyrics as my status (because it's "on my mind") then I backspace it. I don't want people to think I'm feeling depressed or having a fall-out with a close friend. And I don't want people to write comments inquiring my emotional/social well-being. Because it's fine. Good, actually. It's just stuck in my head.

So instead, I just sing the song to myself. It's a darn catchy song. No matter how slow it is. And I only know the chorus. Go away Poison. Please.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this song. Really useful for when you're young and people let you down in a bad way, then you can lock yourself in your room and drown yourself in your sorrows while blasting awesome depressing songs like this. Not that I ever did that. Nope. Not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always singing this song at course and people think I'm weird haha doesn't hlp that I put on a hill billy accent hahaha :L :P

    ReplyDelete