Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mission: Fail

My family has done Secret Santa for the past 4 years and this year is no different. Christmas is next Saturday and I didn't want to do any last minute buying (and our Christmas Tree looks really bare with no presents). So today I ventured off to the mall to find a present for my secret somebody.I had a fairly good idea of what to get him/her and I had the money with me.

However, I didn't do what I set out to do. Instead, I bought things for myself. I know, so bad. But it felt so good. I haven't bought any clothes for myself in ages and this was so refreshing! It was nice to look around and try things out.

So now I have to make a second trip because shopping made me and my companions (mother and cousin) tired. So that was a failed Christmas Shopping trip. Maybe I'll do better next time.

Also, I found this hat that I didn't have $35 for:

3 comments:

  1. love it lol! i kinda did the same thing yesterday. I had in my head what i was getting for each person (like priority) and I ended up buying presents for my students lol.. nice hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laws :) (and Amy hehe)
    I totally did the same thing today when i went to dressmart to shop for my secret somebody. I ended up buying not one but three dresses (and glasses and a cute scarf). Fail shopping trip but indeed it did feel good to treat myself HAHAHA i heart that hat!!! :D
    ps. this is like my first comment on one of your blogs. yey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! Shot Laws. It's all good. I forgive you for not getting my present today :P

    ReplyDelete