Tuesday, January 25, 2011

57 Things I Won't Say

I have 57 unpublished posts. Some are because I don't know how to finish saying what I must say so they remain incomplete. Some because I think they're just silly ramblings of me whining about things that no one would like to read about. Other's are just a bit too personal and seem to be more of a journal entry than a blog post.

But I'm grateful that I have this place where I can type and type my heart out. Even if the world (my followers) never see it. I sometimes write in a journal but a lot of the times I have far too much to say in a short space of time that my writing can not keep up with my thoughts. So I type it instead.

I don't know, maybe I'll publish some of these pieces if I read them again and deem it appropriate.
Maybe I think about it too much about it... Maybe I don't.

But I love how this blog serves as some sort of therapy.

2 comments:

  1. It's much cheaper than having a therapist who sits there and says "So how does that make you feel?".

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what i love about blogging too. it's a great outlet. :)

    ReplyDelete