Monday, January 3, 2011

First Blog Of 2011

If you're kind, people will accuse you of selfish motives. Be kind anyway.
If you're successful, you'll win both false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway.
What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight. Build anyway.
The good you do today, most people will forget. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it was between You and God. It was never between you and them anyway.



I read this and I thought it's a great thing to remember as I enter this year. Inspiring, encouraging and practical. I'm thinking, I should put this on my bedroom wall, or the toilet door. Hmmm... which surface do I look at more?

2 comments:

  1. good reminder for all of us. thanx laws.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice one laws! now apply it please :) lol

    ReplyDelete