Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Teacher

I have this one teacher who I think is one the best teachers I've ever had. He's just brilliant. 

He challenges our small understanding and is able to direct us the right way (we're almost always on the wrong path). He not only tells us what's the right answers but he takes us through step-by-step and shows us WHY.

He's patient and knows that in order to move forward we have to get our foundations in deep. His lessons are stimulating and I learn so much. He takes all our wrong thinking and gets rid of it. He keeps his ears out during our discussions between us students and he can pick up where we go wrong. He then points it out and puts up on the right track. I didn't realise how much I thought I knew but I actually didn't.

I enjoy his lessons, although, I'm [slightly] intimidated of him. Not fearing-for-my-life intimidation, but the kind where I don't want to dissapoint him.

Better go study soon then...

No comments:

Post a Comment