Monday, March 7, 2011

Awkward Silence

That's what my blog is currently experiencing. I've made 8 blog attempts since my last post but I can't finish them. They just remain 8 unfinished pieces of writing. I just don't know how to conclude my thoughts. I was talking with a friend the other day (last night) and he urged me to post something. So here it is. Something. I don't know where this post will lead but it will be spontaneous and I'll just post it! (Ooh look at me, living life at the edge!)


I don't use conditioner in my hair. Just shampoo. I found my hair feels really oily after conditioning it. But is just shampooing my hair bad for it?

I have this unexplainable affection towards a cat. I don't even like cats. But I really like this one. He sometimes sleeps on my bed then wakes me up at around 5 in the morning to pat and stroke him. I think one of the reasons I like him is that he always wants to stroked and physical touch being my primary love language - it works out for me. And he doesn't whine and gossip. He's just chill and sits there on my bed and sleeps. 

I have a friend who, if I don't talk to them for ages, when we are hanging out again, it's like we hung out just the day before. Even without text or facebook messaging each other - that connection was still there. It's like time stood still till we were united again (does that even make sense? Who cares, I'm being spontaneous remember?) And that's a friend that you don't let go of.

“Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things” I read this and laughed to myself. I read it again and laughed.

I wanted to write more but I'm just so tired and gonna have a nap now.

5 comments:

  1. cool Laura :)I agree with all of the above ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i better be that friend
    DANIEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it without laughing. And then read it again and laughed. Twice. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Pet the sweaty things. I'm chuckling as this is being typed.... Hahahhaahhahahahahaha ok and stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's HILARIOUS.
    (I chuckled while reading your comment.)

    ReplyDelete