Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little Pieces Of Information That Relate To Me

My room has a sliding door that leads to our backyard deck. The deck is where a lot of people go to have their phone calls in privacy. However, I sometimes leave that door open. Unfortunately, I hear everything they say (unless they're hard out on their guard). So I just play some music to a) let them know I'm in close proximity and b) so I don't have to hear everything they say. It's uncomfortable overhearing someone talk on the phone.


My sister has bought this new blue nail polish that I'm currently wearing and I cannot stop looking at my nails.


I moved my mirror from one wall to another. Now I always mistakenly look at the blank wall expecting to see my reflection. I'm always by myself when I do this silly mistake so I can only lol with myself. It's one of those you-have-to-be-there moments. Because it's a boring story.
Where mirror used to be (next to beer mug hat)

I was going to write an inside joke but then I remembered I hate reading people blogs and other posts and not understanding what's going on. So I won't.

I really like Jesse from Hannah Montana Forever, but I never talk about him (except with my friend, Kotalo) because my brother's name is Jesse and it's just weird. Same name = uncomfortableness.
Hehe
1. Google
2. define: lovely
3. "appealing to the emotions as well as the eye"

I think it's fair to say loving isn't always lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment