Sunday, May 22, 2011

Girl

Girl. Say it about twenty times and the word looks and sounds weird. Girl. Sounds like a word that is related to 'hurl' but worse.

ANYWAY... Today I felt girly, taking part in girly activites. And by girly I mean cleaning and doing my hair - because that's all to it right? Kidding!! (Sorry feminist people). I changed my blog background to a girly one. Flowers in the woods. I plan on changing it back to my orange one. I have a few male readers (Rodney, Jesse & Dan) who probably wont want a burst of flowers filling their computer screen when reading my blog.

The thing I don't like about the orange background is that it's so.... orange. Maybe I won't go back to it. But deciding on a new one that I won't get sick of asap is so hard. But hey, trial and error right? No pressure, just go with the flow. Don't worry about. It's just a blog background after all.

Turning down level of over-thinking about trivial things: working progress

I'm already getting sick of this flower background. It's a bit... much.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, it's a bit ... nauseating. Sorry Laws. I actually prefer the orange! Is there a B&W version of that one?

    ReplyDelete