Saturday, May 7, 2011

Living In The 3D World: Saturday

I love Saturdays. I don't think I've ever NOT looked forward to them. Except for a few years ago when I had to go to my music practice in the mornings. Ergh. *shivers*

Anyway, today was just a cleaning day. Dishes, laundry and the biggest monster: my room.

After picking up my clothes and sorting them out into dirty and clean piles (and putting the clean ones away), my room seemed a lot cleaner already. Then came putting rubbish in the bin and recycling and all that boring stuff. When all that was done and dusted (hehe), it occurred to me one place I don't ever clean, underneath my bed. So I decided, today, I'll finally uncover the stuff that I just get too lazy to deal with and just shove down there.

And I found: 


That, my friends, is a bird's-eye view of the items that have accumulated over time. It's not that bad in the photo but I was so unhappy when I found this load that I to clean. 

So now my room clean and that makes me happy.

3 comments:

  1. Done and Dusted. Eh eh eh, nice one.

    I cleaned my room today also. It is true that once you sort out your clothes, the room seems a lot less untidy. And then there are the big pieces of rubbish that get put in the rubbish bag, but then there are the small pieces of rubbish that need a hiding.

    Hi-5 for satisfying Saturdays! :D

    *Slaps a Hi-5*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did my car, which is much smaller but extremely messy! I had shoes, clothes, bags, food, spilt milk (I cried over that), sunhats, maps, books, spoons, tissue boxes (yes, plural) and heeeeaaaps of McDonald's serviettes. Yes, this is my car I'm talking about. Lol!
    Result of cleaning is so good huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gardy - you cleaned your room?!?! And I thought that only happened annually.

    @Bina - WOW and I thought Bud was messy. If I didn't know any better, I would've thought you lived in there!

    ReplyDelete