Sunday, May 1, 2011

Living In The 3D World: School Holidays

Things I've done these holidays not involving a computer screen.

- Painted my older sister's nails on the train. It's exciting stuff! Definitely a challenge. Something I wouldn't mind doing again.

- Ate Mrs Higgins' cookies. So THAT'S what all the fuss is about.

- Took my younger sister to the cinemas to watch Rio. She wanted to play in the arcades but took AGES to decide what to play. I slowly grew impatient. She reminded me of myself.

- I got my eyebrows done. I haven't gotten them done them in a looong while and it got a point where I just didn't care about them anymore. But then when I did finally get around to them, I was surprised at how much they hurt! My skin felt like it was burning and I honestly thought that it was swelling up and I did NOT want to walk around the mall with large puffy red lumps on my forehead. But they didn't look as painful as I felt. I was just being paranoid (which is totally unusual of me). Anyway, I'm glad that's over with. I hope that I don't wait too long till my next trip,

- Watched the Royal Wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with my family. 

- Baking with Aimee, Adeleina and Jessie J
Seriously fun night. I demonstrated how to bake brownies and then the girls gave it a go. They got it straight away. They didn't even follow a written recipe. Just watch and do. Good laughs and good brownies.

Jessie J licking some chocolate
Just posing with the ingredients



















 They're goin' in
Waiting for brownies to bake (1 hour)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS :) I like hanging with you! I am glad that you were born Laura. I am. You are a star! xxoo.

    ReplyDelete