Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kimberly "Immy" Sheehan

If she went to Hogwarts, I reckon she'd be in Gryffindor. I know no one who's as brave as she is. Not brave as in, sleigh-the-dragon type bravery (although...). I mean the I-don't-care-what-you-think-of-me bravery. I've been told so many times to not care about other people's opinions of me. But this girl, this beautiful girl actually lives it out. In an ordinary day in ordinary situations. Just day-to-day making decisions depending on what she sees fit. And never thinking about being judged. Silly things like running like a maniac to get in front of the line when everyone else is trying to keep cool walking calmly even though they're all secretly trying to be first.


I try not to stare at her in awe when she does it. It's so cool just being around her. I'm hoping her attitude will rub off on me. She inspires me. You really do Immy. And I couldn't say this to you in person without saying it in an disoriented awkward way in my always-nervous-sounding voice. So here's my structured tribute to you Immy (trusting that you'd read this). 
:D

This is she

2 comments: