Sunday, July 10, 2011

YouTube

I don't usually watch "YouTubers" ie. people who make video logs about whatever and post them. I usually look up music videos, music audio, funny video clips and interviews. Pretty much anything that would be on television but I missed.


Lately (as in since January), I've found a few youtubers who I actually enjoy watching. It's like reading a blog. Except with a voice and a face. However, what I don't like (even hate) about watching them is that I can only watch them. There are some people who are really interesting and who I would really love to converse with. Like, really badly. Some of these people on their 2-4 minute videos talk about and think the way I do and I want a two-way conversation with them. 


Too bad huh.


OH MY GOODNESS it's 2am in the morning and I had NOT noticed at all till right now. Oh dear. I should be signing off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment