Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gigs (Not to be confused with Giggs)




Relient K. Parachute.
2012.








I'm a fan. Fanatic. Indeed. I am. Really. It's taking a lot for not to go on and on about why. I will not go there... will not..........

My extreme happiness is dampened by one thing: my lack of funds. This kind of enjoyment requires funds. A LOT of funds. I would love to go to both but I doubt it. (Not that I'm in the place yet to decide) but I wouldn't know which one I'd rather go to. If anyone would like to donate to my worthy cause, I'd be more than happy to accept. 100% of procedures will go towards this great need. 

Hmm... time to charge my family for every baked good they consume. No more Miss Nice Free Baker.

2 comments:

  1. I agree - start baking up a storm and charging the beloved family for it!

    Thats what I would do if Eminem was coming to town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♫ Now now why don't you get a job? ♫

    ReplyDelete