Friday, August 12, 2011

This Survey That I Copied From Another Blog

You should do it too then tell me! :D Here it goes... oh and a warning it's LONG and you probably won't reading this as I did writing it... (and I deleted some questions... the ones to do with pets and other trivial stuff like that. See homeward bound. if you want to see the FULL one).
So yeah, do it do it do it so I can be nosey too!

If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
What a lies guy

Do you trust all of your friends?
There are different levels of trust with everyone. Some more than others.

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
If they paid for my fare... and NOT on PolyBlue. And if I wasn't sixteen... cos then mum would just follow me and drag me back (by the hair) and lock me up in Rapunzel's tower.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I'm not sure if I do... I feel like I SHOULD, but I have my doubts...

Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Ha! I wish I HAD a dollar.... or 100...

Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
KOTALO :)

Are you afraid of falling in love?
Not really. What's so scary about it? Oh wait, the whole broken-heart thing because the person actually turned out to be the wrong person... Hmm...
Nah I'm pretty optimistic about the fall. And if I crash and burn, then I'll be sad. If it goes well, I'll be happy. Either way, they'll be no fear.

Whats your most favorite scar?
Mufasa's brother

When was the last time you flew in a plane?
A few months ago from Wellington after the Queen's Birthday weekend I spent with my sister, brother-in-law and niece. FUN weekend!

What did the last text message you sent say?
*checks if it's appropriate to share*
"Oh ok sweet lol for sci fair so what ya up to?"

What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Hair. I prefer women. Not in THAT way. I'm just saying, of the two sexes, in general terms, I prefer women. [I remember saying this to Joel and Dan and they misunderstood me. Punks.]

What features do you find least attractive in the preferred sex?
Lack of manners and arrogance. (yeah, a sneerious one)

Fill in the blank. I love        
Love

What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Get Excellence endorsement for NCEA Level 2

If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Mum and dad.

Would you make a good parent?
Hard out!!

Where was your default picture taken?
In my living room I think.


Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
"Honestly, what's on your mind right now?"

If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
A few years ago, mum let me choose a backpack for school and in my excitement, I chose a Yu-Gi-Oh! bag.  Which I later regretted after I discovered that the bag was not intended for heavy exercise and text books and folder and it was ripping :(
I would choose a thicker, uglier bag.

Did you buy something today?
Flavoured milk.... Mmmmmmm :)

Last person to see you cry?
I'm not sure... I try not to cry in front of people...

Who made you cry?
I don't remember (and if I did, I wouldn't publicly post it. LOL)

What was the last TV show you watched?
DR WHOOOO

What are your plans for the weekend?
Homework, fb, church... I also wanna bake :)

If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
YES!!! Haha kidding..... KIDDING MAN! Stop being so serious!!
Lol Okay, so the girl who I copied this off (homeward bound.), said...
"I don't have a significant other...which is good! Boys are a little distracting I must say." 
 So... yeah, what she said.

1 comment:

  1. I think that when things happen, you have to make sure that it was for a reason...

    And I try not to cry in front of people either, but I'm always fail cos I do anyway.

    ReplyDelete