Friday, October 7, 2011

Inbox, Coffee, Hair and Plastic Bags

I had 6902 messages in my inbox.

I deleted them overnight.

When I woke up only 4015 messages had been deleted.

Wow that took ages right?










~~~~~~~~~~~~


Drinking coffee out of a milo mug - like a boss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 











 








That looks pretty mint right? It took so many fail shots to get these three decent ones. It's hard taking a photo of the back of your head until I finally remembered about the self-timer setting. That's right, I'm cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~  

SCENARIO: You've just been grocery shopping and now you're stuck with a bunch of empty clean plastic bags. What in the world are you supposed to do with these?? DO NOT FEAR my friend. I will, humbly, lend you my secret.
FOLD, FOLD, FOLD!
 It minimises the amount of space it takes up. It's easy to store and if ever you need a plastic bag, it won't be ugly and crinkly from that time you did a half-hearted scrunch and tucked it into some random drawer.



This was random and I hope you liked it :)

2 comments:

  1. I like it.haha. By the way that's alot of messages in your inbox- mine doesn't even hold 100 texts.lol. Gotta love my brick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you like my random blogs!

    ReplyDelete