Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'll Tell You What I Want, What I Really Really Want

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever, friendship never ends!

LOL Now that my little singing is finished (yes I sang :P), here a list of things of how I want to spend my holidays but aren't for one reason or another. If anyone wants to make my dreams come true, flick me a message. Please.

- Go shopping. No money. End of [sad] story.

- Go to the beach. It's actually been feeling like summer lately and what better way than to spend a hot summer's day than at the beach.

- Have a picnic. Just to get out of the house and away from the internet and eat and talk and play games under a shady tree admiring nature and all that.

- DVD night. Filled with flicks like Jerry McGuire, I Am Sam and The Bucket List. And maybe Matrix Reloaded.

My cousin who lives near town is staying with my Aunty for the holidays which is about a minute's walk away so I'm spending as much time with him before holidays are over. I pretty much don't see him throughout the year. Hanging out with him and his sister have been pretty much all my days have been filled with. We just sit or lie around, laugh, talk and laugh some more... and sometimes we bake. I love good company. It makes up for the lack of exciting activities. And seeing as exciting activities is a rarity - I'm glad to be related to such cool people who I'm around all the time.

I'm feeling very drowsy. But I want to stay up and hang with my family some more.






5 comments:

  1. Oreo cupcakes!? Looks yummy as :) I'll picnic with you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Olivia.. they are Oreo cheesecake thingys aren't they Laura? aren't they?? Thats it! lol...anywho. Cute pic's of the cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yeah, they're mini oreo cheesecakes. And I'll take you up on that offer Johnston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jerry Maguire. Can i please come over and watch it? Esp if youre serving those divine oreo cheesecakes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bring DVD, I bring cheesecakes and it's a date ;)

    ReplyDelete