Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ladies - We've All Done It...

A picture may speak a thousand words but sometimes, it takes a thousand pictures to say what we want to say. Or rather, show what we want to show. So we take a thousand shots to get it right. However the more people in the photo, the greater the chance that there will objections on whether or not to upload the photo on fb.

This is Olivia and I. And why yes, we are hip.














 We finally settled on this one. Half because we deemed it acceptable and half because my palm was getting hot and melting the icing.


3 comments:

  1. I like the ones down the right side haha. Oh and that one third row down, second across. Yeah, I'm so not creepy in that one.haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want to know is...what are you guys holding up?? Gingerbread cookies?

    ReplyDelete