Monday, December 12, 2011

Random Little Tales

I wrote some pretty sweet blog ideas on a piece of paper but I don't know where it is and I'm not that motivated to find it, so I'll just come up with another idea hopefully in the next five minutes...


[more than five minutes later....]


A friend of mine recently gave me a gift that was so simple but I absolutely adored - developed photos of us. How freakin' cool is that?! Cos seriously, what average joe does that anymore? With the internet at our fingertips, we can share photos with a press of a button. We can share hundreds and even thousands of photos with everyone. I know of people who develop only special photos that are deemed worthy for a photo album (like wedding photos, baby photos etc). So to me, the gift of actual printed photographs was just so amazing.

I love them. LOVE them.

On an unrelated note (because my spiel on photos was much shorter than I planned), I woke up very early this morning (around 7:30) to go to my friend's house to bake and hang out. I got there at around 8:30 and was still very very tired so I just joined her in her room to have a sleep. I then woke up at around 1:00 to commence our baking. I just love having friends where you've past the point of being polite all the time. Just rocked up to her house only to fall sleep again. Yes, I like that indeed.

Also, I'm seeing Sleepless tomorrow - IN PERSON! Wooaahh!!!.... (exciting much?  VERY MUCH!!). Note to self: act very very cool. VERY cool. And not your type of cool. The socially accepted cool that the majority of the western world deems cool. That cool.


Goodnight! :)

4 comments:

  1. Are you going to try your line out again - "Hey, I've seen you on Facebook." LOL!! Goooood luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never again *shudders*


    Although.... it might just work this time.... hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the friend that did that for you a mutual one? Because I'd like them to do that for me too... ;)

    P.S. Love the sleeping friend thing, that's true friendship right there hahaha.

    ReplyDelete