Monday, December 26, 2011

So This Was Christmas

It was a merry Christmas. Family and food. Lots of both. It's the day after and I'm still enjoying company of two of my cousins. Christmas is so good at bringing families together - like funerals, except everyone's alive and not mourning.

It was the biggest Christmas we've had at our house with more people and food than ever before! One thing I noticed was that there were so many children that I was included in the older people group. I felt so grown up. Not being chased to bed early or told to go away from the drinking, dancing, laughing party. No. I was allowed to be there. To watch and laugh at my crazy family.

Lot's of photos were taken and not all were permitted to make it onto the world wide web (sadly).

Thank you Jesus for your great gift - a holiday in which the whole world is allowed the day off. Hehe

It's late but, Merry Christmas from Laura Toailoa! :)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Laura Toailoa of Laura Toailoa! Thanks for capturing the day on camera for us :)

    ReplyDelete