Thursday, December 15, 2011

This Is My Therapy

Internet died yesterday. It's alive now. Let's get down to business, I don't got no time to play around, what is this? Must be a circus in town, let's shut the thing down on these clowns, can I get a witness?

Hi.



Writing is so liberating. Even if I don't publish it on my blog and write it on a piece of refill. It's such a relieving activity and I thank the Lord that I'm literate. Seriously.

Writing things is an amazing way for me to exert a lot of emotions without having to justify myself. There's absolutely no judgement from my piece of paper and I don't have to be pitied. It's just me, God and my words. I've kept diaries before and they served me well. When I look back at them and read my past entries, I'm very glad that I kept them to myself. I'm so embarrassed by most of it.

But writing is amazing therapy.




P.S I could never be happy with a typewriter.
I'm a serial backspacer and cross-outer.

1 comment: