Friday, January 6, 2012

Do It Like On TV

In Sex And The City, when Carrie writes in her column for whatever she works for, it always relates to what she's going through in that episode. Her dramatic life gives her something to write about. I wanted to adopt that same principles and write about what I learn on a day-to-day basis.

But I don't do much. If my life was a reality television show - we won't even film a whole season's worth. There's not much activity and barely any drama. So it seems like I have nothing to write about. So I regard my days as pretty useless and pretty boring. 

Today, I was experiencing great happiness practicing a dance with my cousin for my other cousin's wedding tomorrow and we were acting really stupid and nonsensical and it was great fun. Then about ten minutes ago, I was in such a bad mood. I can't even put my finger on it. I have my period so I guess that has something to do with it. I'm also quite tired so maybe that contributes. And my meals today have consisted of 3 breakfast crackers and a glass of Coke Zero so again, perhaps another factor.

So at the end of the day when I sit down to write a blog about something about today, I don't really know what to say. I want to write SOMETHING simply because I love writing things about things. But today, I don't really feel like I've learnt anything. Which doesn't suit well with me. Or maybe I did learn something that my bad mood is clouding and I should wait until my head is unfogged.

Something something something blah blah blah.......

Bye :)

(I love how easy it is to write an emoticon despite what you're actually feeling)

No comments:

Post a Comment