Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hanging Out In The Real World

I've found that in the past two days, I've spent quite a lot of time in the real world hanging out with 3D people doing things not involving the computer screen. Seeing friends is always fun. Much more satisfying than merely txting or fb-ing - especially when they shout the feed! :D Conversation in person flows more and it's easier and more gratifying. I like talking. It's one of my favourite things to do with people. But laughing's my favourite.


Something good about today:
Our church had a picnic at the beach in Maraetai and my friends and I spent the day playing cards and talking. I watched as they attempted a game of volleyball. We walked for a bit on the sand and even dipped our feet in the water. I won our card game, Phase Ten. Just sayin'. 






1 comment:

  1. aaaaaahhhhhh you went OUT into the REAL world?! I need to get out there myself...Nice pics. I havent seen a real beach in over a year. Cos even when i was living in samoa, I never went to the beach.

    ReplyDelete