Friday, January 27, 2012

One Of Those Days...

If you're having a swell day - don't read this.
If you want something happy, insightful or inspiring - definitely don't read this.
If you're just not patient about a bit of whining - don't read this.
This is will be boring, dull and maybe depressing..... don't say I didn't warn you.

Today has felt super super long - and not in a good way. More of a "ohmygosh just finish already" way. Like sitting in last period class at school just looking at the clock and wish it'll speed up already. I tried to nap the day away but I only slept for like an hour...
A lot of tiny things just kept adding to a pile of suckness. If they were stand-alone downsides, I guess I'd be able to get over them - but all together, not so much. I'm just in that "can't be bothered" mood... I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to try make things better, I don't want advice, I don't want sympathy. I just am in this rut of a mood where everything sucks and I can't really say why.

I usually hate myself for feeling like this and am annoyed for sounding like a little swine but I'm trying not to. I'm trying to just let myself feel this way without hating myself for feeling this way...

I initially wanted to post this with some kind of resolution and healing part but to be honest, I'd only want to write that so you reader can think I'm okay now. But I'm not. And it's okay that I'm not okay right? I don't know how to explain but hopefully you understand.

Okay, I'm going to stop now. The reason I wanted to write this was because I've gone too long without posting something. Sorry that what I DID post was a bit crap. Thanks for reading this far.

4 comments:

  1. It's not. You're welcome.
    It could be worse. You could be on Jeremy Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have those days. Ain't easy.... but at least it's all up hill from here, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Laura. You are allowed to feel how you feel. We all go through rough patches. I'll share something with you that will hopefully make you smile - I organised babysitters for my 3 kids and got up at 5.30am to get ready for my first day at work yesterday. Got to work at 8.15am to find that I don't start back till next week Lol. Have a great weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks guys! :)

    @ReaderWriter - yes that story worked! 5:30?!?!?! That's just fun, I would imagine.... lol!

    ReplyDelete