Saturday, February 25, 2012

LOL Hi

So it's been a while but I'm back in town.

I lost internet connection for about ten days and before then I had a mind block and couldn't think of anything to write. But I'm back now :D

Most of my time consists of school, PolyFest Samoan group  practice and then trying to relax somewhere in between. I'm trying to stay on top of my school work which means constant revising and Samoan group practice just sucks the life out of me. It's okay though, PolyFest is in a few weeks and then I'll get most of my life back....

I don't really know what to say. I've been enjoying NOT coming on the internet every day for hours on end. I feel like going over fb updates tiring and I haven't even BEGUN to catch up with the blog posts and vlogs I've missed. But I've come to realise that going on the internet and doing all these things aren't important. They aren't necessary. I don't HAVE to do any of it.

In March I posted a story I received in an email called The Mayonaise Jar and Two Cups of Coffee. I need to rememeber that facebook, twitter, YouTube and even blogger are not the "golf balls" in my life. They're the sand. Well, maybe blogging itself is a "pebble" but READING every single blog I follow is "sand". The thing is, my life is complete with or without the billions of social networking sites I've come to love during the Christmas Holidays.

But I have not the time or the energy to keep up with the fast moving updates and notifications.

Sundays are the only days I don't have Samoan group practice so maybe, MAYBE, I'll read some blogs and watch some YouTube vlogs.

Sorry this post is not really a thought provoking or interesting post, just me saying hi I'm back and yep, that's all :)

Watch this space :D

No comments:

Post a Comment