Sunday, April 15, 2012

Open Letter: Sorry

I try to remember everything that made you beautiful, that made you YOU. Any fond memories of us together. 

But I can't help but remember everything I didn't do. The love I didn't show. The patience I lacked. The mean things I said about you. I can't say sorry to you now. I can't hug you. I can't tell you how beautiful you really are. You were right there but I was too much of a snob to make an effort to come over and hang out. Or even make conversation when I WAS over. 

Sorry for being antisocial and putting on my earphones and reading Hunger Games when I came over to your house. I'm sorry I said "Can I use your laptop?" instead of "I love you". I'm sorry that I didn't notice that you said yes to me every time

I'm sorry I only realised all of this now that you're gone so this is of no use to you and serves as therapy for me. 


I'm sorry.




I'm sorry.




I'm sorry.







I'm sorry.





I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lawlaw.

    Oh Lorna :(

    Remember there is still Hellena. And Bubbles. Nuddy. Bohinya. Lea. Don't give regret another chance.

    Love you Lore.

    ReplyDelete