So I'll write a list of the things running around my head lately:
- It's the last year of high school and the biggest question of the year is what am I going to do next year. I've talked to a bunch of people to give me some insight about what universities to go to, where to live and most importantly - what to study. I have a few ideas of what to do but none I'm really sure about.
- "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - God
- This next school term is gonna be quite busy and I need to be organised to stay on top of things. Sometimes I wander whether I've taken on too many commitments but if I think about it and make a list - it's not that much. Things get overwhelming when you think about them ALL at once. But taking things one step at a time eventually gets everything done.
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." - Paul & Timothy
- The world does not revolve around me. It's not always about me. It's a good reminder every now and then.
- Being a grammar nazi is not worth it. Fb is not a serious place. Just unsubscribe to them so you still get the perks of fb stalking - just no annoying new feed spam.
- I think I've only started to realise what "being yourself" means. It's a wonderful feeling. More people should do it. It's pretty hard. Well, it was for me anyway. I've tried on multiple personalities (mostly my siblings) to be more likable. It worked.... for a while. But if you're not you, you can't keep it up forever. Pretending gets tiring. It's like trying to keep up with billions of lies. Find who you are and be it - and be it well. No one else can do it better!
Okay, there's something. Good. Right. Time to do fe'aus now.