Thursday, May 24, 2012

Alfred


I'm so grateful that Mr Van Der Heever put us in an alphabetical seating plan that placed me right next to you.

Thanks for not killing me that day I slapped you on the neck. Hard.

We had some good painful times way back when you had an anger management problem. You've come so far. 

No one gives hugs like you do.

Remember when it was me you and Azhar? So random but awesome.

I love how much you supported the Samoan group. Every practice. Even Saturdays. V.I.P hard.

I love your mocks.

Remember how we used to hard out mock compliment your shorts?

You were the best non-prefect! Car park directing :D

You can always make people smile and laugh. Thanks for spreading your happiness everywhere you go.

I love how even though we haven't had any classes together since year 9, you still remain a good friend. Thank you for not being awkward/drifting away/becoming an acquaintance. 

Happy birthday 




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TUI!!! YOU ARE REALLY AN AWESOME FRIEND, AND I LOVE YOU HEAPS!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garty, garty and super duper garty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From another two friends, what a sweet dedication this post is. It truly shows your appreciation towards your friendship. :)

    Thank you for the warm welcome back at Fin vs Sco, we hope you’ll enjoy seeing bits of our countries!

    Happy June.

    ReplyDelete