Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Things

Things.
Things are starting to pile up
Things are starting to get overwhelming
Things are not being prioritised in the right order.
Things are freaking me out.

Lists.
Lists help me organise
Lists untangle my billions of thoughts
Lists bring order.
Lists are my friends.

God.
God is still in control
God holds my life in his hands
God musn't be ignored, as He currently is.
God still loves me, even when I don't feel it.

Laura.
Laura is still alive
Laura can do all things through Christ who gives her strength
Laura will not cry tears of weakness or wave her white flag.
Laura will not quit, on school, on duties, on people, on life.

Friend.
You have helped me a lot
Esp. during the times of my darkest thoughts
Thank you. A lot.

Things.
Things still need to be done
Things will no go away until I deal with them
But things do not rule my life.

1 comment:

  1. Just have to say, awesome as.... :)
    (Sarah Mac)

    ReplyDelete