Monday, September 17, 2012

Laura Toailoa

As you can tell by my blog name, I don't really go about the internet under an alias or anonymous username - you see, I lack in creativity when it comes to making up names for myself. When I was ten, I was super excited to create my very own email address! I felt so grown up. So I thought long and hard and settled with tuiolelotolauratoailoa@yahoo.co.nz. My goodness it was SUCH a pain to write down for other people. So I eventually created a newer (but still boring) email address - lauratoailoa@hotmail.com (I know you've been DYING to know it, so there it is! ;) ). LOL

Every time I sign up to social networking sites or anything really, my instinct (to which I almost always stick to) is to make my username "lauratoailoa". I mean, it's not like it's ever going to be taken.

Which is only now starting to make me feel paranoid - should I have been more careful in revealing my real details?.... Future employers could easily write my name on Google and might dig up something in my now times that makes the difference between me getting the job or not. I've Googled myself (I know you have too! I mean... Googled yourself... not me) and blimen heck I wasn't very smart when signing up for things. I considered changing the name of this blog to make it more anonymous but then I've uploaded loads of photos on here already and blah blah blah.

What was the point of this post? Nothing really. Just a reason to type and get things out of my head  -  for isn't that the reason most blog?

Also, brownies and milk in my own "Laura" cup makes solitary nights feel less lonely

2 comments:

  1. wheres my brownie tui? Mr.Flynn loves brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo, Laura Toailoa. Feels like home.

    ReplyDelete