Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today, Life Is Good.

Oh what a relieving, refreshing experience it is to talk to someone else about your worries, insecurities and fears only to realise that they really do know what you mean. How beautiful it is to find a soul who completely understands and can empathise. How blessed I am to have people in my life who encourage my spirit more than they intended - who speak simply but effect words that change my world. How peaceful it is to realise my life is not ending - it's just beginning.

These worries, fade away. My problems, don't last. My tears will dry, my heart will mend, I will smile again.

I love it when people encourage my soul without being patronising. They speak truth as a matter of fact and speak without alterior motives. Their words resonant within long after they're spoken. They understand, they empathise, they nod their heads and saying that knowing "mmm" that lets me know we're on the same page.
"But what a comfort it is to share readings and experiences. How lucky we are when we get to be alone together."- John Green

I read somewhere -  "Life sucks then you die." But that will not be me, life sucks... but I live on. And on. And on. Till it gets better. So it's not that catchy but whatevs man.

If you asked me right now how I am... I would answer "fine". In the truest sense. I might not be fine tomorrow, but tomorrow can't worry about itself. For today my heart is quiet, content and smiling.

Goodnight dear reader :)

No comments:

Post a Comment