Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dreams

Here are two things I would love to do more of but am not prioritising at the moment but would be, like, dreams come true. Then again, life's not a wish-granting-factory. Nevertheless...

Dancing. I love dancing. It would be ah-mah-zing to take lessons and be semi-legit. It's a deep passionate desire that I'm embarrassed and too scared to explore. 

Photography. I looooove taking photos. Even with our meh-quality 10 megapixel camera that so easily takes blurry photos and I have to rubberband the thing to hold it together and stick a piece of paper inside to hold the memory card in place - I still loooove taking photos. I love capturing moments and experiences to store for life. I'm a hoarder you see, and I looove hoarding memories. I even take advantage of my cellphone's budget 2 megapixel weird coloured camera. I just love taking photos. One day I'll be able to afford one of those pretentious massive black ones that allow you to take a billion photos per second.

1 comment:

  1. What i like the most about photographs is that they capture a moment that's gone forever. :)
    My DSRL is an old 10 megapixel too, but I am quite happy with it. To avoid blurry photos you might use a tripod. :)
    Have fun dancing and taking tons of photos.

    ReplyDelete